What is this trick called?

This is the 2nd time ive seen you dislike the name, so now im curious. What do you want it named?

Lets call it Katrina. :stuck_out_tongue:

katrina spin! Hella down with me hahah

doesnt sound too bad actually. I like it. I still also like the super discombobulator fliptydoodle

you would? you would? well gee, I wasn’t planning on really including it in my vid (the callout response/sponsorship request), but since you say you would love to see it, I guess it would be a good idea…

In any case, I think that the mammoth spin/large spin should switch to super-spin (those out of the U.S. probably won’t get katrina). Someone before mentioned super duper spin, which is alright, but super-spin sounds a lot less nerdy and even acceptable.

Since this thread is kinda jacked, we may as well figure out names for my little huge varial (wow, the little huge thing was actually accidental), as some seem displeased (i would like a better name for it too…)

Spin O’ Doom and Displeasurefull Nuttage :wink:

FUnny, but would confirm skaters suspisions about us…

+1!

im not from the u.s. and i get it. i think a kat-spin sounds cool- keep it.

well i never really got why a small spin from seat in was named a varial. who came up with that? i used to get it confused with body varials and called them varials… but if it did make sense then it makes perfect sense that a full varial be called that because it goes the whole way around to seat in again ie the full way.
but now if your going to go bigger then a full varial i would suguest calling it a supreme varial… lol that sounds wierd, maybe overfull varial, fifth varial or just huge varial like pele said, or “really awesome trick” or fully-sick varial nah i cant think of any actual decent names, so im just going to go and ride instead and work on my full varials! :slight_smile: oh and also i think that mammoth spin is a pretty sweet name alot better then large spin or whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems outta order, like large spin sounds like a smaller truck than a huge spin…you can supersize your huge spin to a large for just a quarter more@!

a varial. hehehehhe

eh, im liking the sound of superspin for some reason.

Is that instead of mammoth spin? or for a 540 varial thingo? superspin sounds cool though i like it for anything

Mamoth spin. Super varial isnt as cool sounding as superspin.