What is this trick called?

I learned this trick at Muni Fest last week, and I still don’t know what its called. Could anyone help me out with naming this trick?



Thats a varial : )

I see me:)

Do you have to do all those hops as part of a varial? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, what a great place to pick up new tricks!

yes, spencer is indeed right, that is indeed a varial.

I remember those days when it was my favorite trick to do. It’s fun, isn’t it?

It’s also informally called the ryz-spin.

-Shaun Johanneson

I remember watching that :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yeah, how can you see that?

I thought that was an inward small spin?

I call it a huge varial. And a mamoth varial as wel as mamoth spin, large spin sounds lame.

I call it a super duper spin :slight_smile:

I do agree, varials are fun.

Lol I didnt know it was its own trick, I always just called it a seat in small spin, or seat in inward small spin…glad to knwo im keepin with the times :smiley:

It would be cool if the first person to do a hugespin varial style would not name it a huge varial. Notice how none of the others are name related. Let’s not get into that. I was a bit upset when the “mammoth” spin was hit, I had a much better name for it. Also I think i have a pretty great name for the “huge spin, varialstyle” trick if I can ever get it done. I have to practice it first. lol. Don’t care much though.

-Shaun Johanneson

Ive done it. Am i the first? (huge varial). If so, i am open to other names. Shoot a pm or something.

Now that is something I would love to see, a seat in 540unispin varial, thats a huge varial right?

So is it seriously called a large spin? Cause that makes for a really sad day in unicycling history. That’s just what I want to tell the skater guys I sess with when I’m busting that trick and they ask the name (they do that a lot actually since most tricks are modeled after skating). That name is not on me guys.

-Shaun Johanneson

Call it the super discombobulator flipterdoodle. That ones simple enough, my friends normally make up names for stuff either i do on unicycle, or i do on skis. lol.

I also think large spin sounds stupid.

Something as epic as a 720unispin combo, should please for hte love of God have a cool name. Why not have a voting thread, change the name?

i vote for super discombobulator flipterdoodle! :smiley: