What is this trick called?

I’ve been trying this trick where you ride with your right hand holding the nose of the seat and your left hand going between your legs holding the back of the seat. You stop, jump in the air, flip the uni around 180 degrees, land back on the pedals and ride away. Name for this trick?

i think your talking about a uni-spin.
quite fun tricks!

good luck in the learning of them. oh and for more info on this topic, it’s a level 10 skill:)

hope that helps,


Re: What is this trick called?

180 uni-spin?