What is the product of your drop height, age, height, and weight?

Good. Someone is taking this far too seriously. I feel my work here is done.

Am I seriously going to be the first one to say 768?

3.454 googols. I win.

But you sure are good at clicking the Reply button. :roll_eyes:

Back to the original question posed by this thread, I only get 1,165,500 foot-year-inch-pounds. You are right Harper, I am a sissy. A young, stumpy, svelte sissy.

Right now, I think the only factors I can influence that will make much of a difference are drop height and weight. By mid-winter, I should have a better multiplier on the weight side. On drop height, does it need to be one I’ve landed, or can I count the higher ones where I’ve chickened out and bailed?

Who’s monitoring any of these parameters? Who does for any of these silly threads. Klaas’ answer was best because he realized seconds (in true, uniform SI units) would yield a much higher number. People who respond to these silly threads just want to see big numbers. Who’s to say that you’re not a seven foot tall, 350 pound behemoth? Why can’t you be 60 years old? Did anyone need to see you land that twenty foot drop? And better, go Klaas’ direction and use the cgs system. Fransisco and Childs are the ones who really saw through it.

I dont know, but it makes me feel fat :angry:

So, lemme get this straight. You start a thread, in RSU nonetheless, only to put forth a joking system of measurement for “something” and then when people go along with your joke, you get mad at them. And only the people that rudely (If I said what they said, they would ALL jump down my ass) responded to you are considered ‘not stupid’ by you? You’re a tard, dude.

And just cuz Bil used a different unit of measurement means nothing. He coulda used millimeters, milliseconds, and milligrams. That would be an even higher number…get a life, and don’t post stupid things to RSU only to think less of the people that go along with your stupidity.

Not as high as yours but I reckon its still a good score and something to be proud of. One day I’ll have a higher score than you, by slowly getting heavier and heavier, and older, and maybe growing a bit.

Also, increasing my drop height wouldn’t do any harm. Except to my uni!!

T.

I’m furious. I make it a point to live that way. I’m also malicious, slandering, and pigheaded but those qualities are somehow overlooked. I think I’ll beat my dog now just to vent.

Sheesh…I think someone needs to switch to de-caf.

I like your style.

I resent that, and I can’t believe that you would say such a rude, hateful, and thoughtless thing…that third rant was a diss, the first bitch was a whine, and I didn’t spew at all. Get your facts straight next time…

You’re right…my bad on the fact-check. That’s what happens when I start posting before the first beer of the day. I get sloppy.

But to the first part, I admit only to rude and thoughtless. The only thing I really hate is mosquitos.

I like your buttons. They’re big and easy to push.

1Million 518 Thousand and Change

If only I got fatter then maybe I can win.

mine is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
leave me alone, so i weigh a lot:p

ehh…dude…that’s not a BUTTON!

UPDATE

Since I’ve aged (like a fine, smelly round of cheese) my product has changed.

5 ft * 30 yrs * 72 in * 175 lbs (still!) = 1,890,000 ft-yr-in-lbs.

Woo hoo! Go Jason!

Maybe someone can figure it for me:

<<What is the product of your drop height, age, height, and weight?

Drop height in feet. Age in years. Height in inches. Weight in pounds.>>

5 foot drop height
51 years of age
71" tall
143 pounds