What is the best trick you have ever seen?

Sounds like some impressive stuuf has the coasting both feet on the seat ever been filmed and is it on uni community

definatly has to be a trick i saw Rodger do at at swum meet when he was riding along and he dropped his seat and rode along with it dragging on the ground it looked funky!

It is. I saw it in the Koxx 1 freestyle video. It is crazy.

Mike

you should’ve seen it from my point of view.

Sabins trick in Defect where he does the monkey dance but puts the other foot on the tire before goin back ot hte pedals, Or Kaoris stand up coast one footed wit hthe leg stretch thing, just cause I could never even bend my leg that far, yet alone do it in a stand up coast

Julien’s stand up coasting standing on seat was the 1st thing that popped up in my mind as well.

Shaun’s 720

Sem’s handstand ride.

And I just like Trevors backflip dismount.

Ah well, there is so many good stuff.

Me too. There has gotta be something in the laws of physics that says its not possible.
i didnt believe it until i saw it at the Australian UNInats last year.

Cheers,

Max

watch this it has backwards stand up sif one foot coast, and stand on seat coast. and lots of other cool stuff

favorite tricks are tre flip and 540 hop twist by dan, also the side wheel walk, i dk what its called so i just call it a crab wheel walk

Rail riding

Most impressive to me is riding on a hand rail. Tough to do and big consequences for failure.

Anything that involves hops or can be recovered with hops falls way down in terms of difficulty in my book. Hopping is for pogo sticks.

Carey