What in the heck is this?

Anyone ever seen one of these?


They are usually called ‘monocycles’. Google or the archives here will find you a few. Different game to the one we play, though.

Re: What in the heck is this?

interesting to note that in the pop-up story, that comes up when u move your cursor over the picture, they refer to “an unicycle”

i can’t find the link to the thread we recently had on that topic