What if you're right and they're wrong?

Every morning when I walk the dog I pass these mailboxes, and the upper left one always puts a smile on my face. It is obvious that the owner stands tall against the pressure from the other flower painters. He (I’m sure) also follows another number sequenze than the rest.

This has made me think of the poster in Lester’s cellar (in the tv series Fargo). When I first saw it, I immediately associated the red fish with a unicyclist. I have made my own version of that poster, so I thought I post it here. Wasn’t quite sure were to put it, so it went straight in her on the main wall - sorry for that.

Fargo.S01E01.HDTV.x264-2HD.mp4_002.jpg

This made me smile. :smiley: Thanks.

Looking at the illustration, the unicyclist is riding against the flow of traffic, which is dangerous, and thus WRONG. I don’t care if they’re looking for their other wheel, they’re being a nuisance. What is with these unicyclists, thinking they can make up their own traffic rules?

That’s the worst kind.

I like your poster. I’m going to try and print it so I can hang it up at work.

I wondered the same thing! Actually I feel bicyclists are gluttonous. They just waste rubber on excess wheels! :slight_smile:

I’m going to try to make a unicycling tee shirt out of it!

I made it my screen saver at work. Good job!

I know right? They don’t even pay road tax!!

If someone makes this into a tee-shirt, IWOOT!

P r i c e l e s s!

You are missing the point. What if all those bikes are riding against the traffic and only the unicyclist is riding with it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe the unicyclist and the bicyclists are all riding in the same direction, but the unicyclist is riding BACKWARDS!

It’s cool that you want to use it. I made a slight improvement to the unicyclist and also made different color versions. You can download full size versions from my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/otn4xfxq0h787hj/AAAHjWdjSuzlIBtIMzPEouOpa?dl=0

(I’m new to Dropbox - hope it works)

Cool!

Thanks for doing that… I just got the black and white one…

Anybody know where to get that one showing the evolution of unicycling…it has about 5-6 pictures in succession starting with a caveman who evolves with the last picture being a guy on a unicycle?

Never seen this one. However, I found an old postcard I got with a municycle.com order showing 4, 3, 2, 1 (stroller, tricycle, bicycle, unicycle). It is a bit pixelated but I can try and scan it if you want :slight_smile:

Do you mean this pic?

evolution_unicycle_postcard-r7ebc496e36e04be1a0462fd6ddbd92d4_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Or maybe one of these?

$_35.JPG

unicycle_unicycling_sport_evolution_art_postcard-r5f7691afea544a0da5b326503b01eb58_vgbaq_8byvr_3.jpg

:=)

Yeah…that looks like it…

I’ve never seen the one with “Evolve” that’s cool too… We gotta start promoting this sport with shirts, mugs (at work), hats…

Maybe there could be some kind of “group buy” by all of us at a discount of these kinds of items… ??? :thinking: :thinking:

I’m in for a group purchase. But I don’t know how you could organize it.