what do you think?

sorry for the 4 time post but wern’t those nimbus frames $40 dollars before? or were those the first first nimbus frames?

Who knows, who cares. Why do you? You have a KH Longneck! haha.

And why wont you support impact?

well i think my longneck is faulty it has scratches everywhere I had to force my seat post in and now I can’t get it back out! And it has no logo and it is a shitty color. and if you have seen my other post then you would understand why i don’t support impact

How is it faulty? What color is it? And where did you order it?

I ordered it from UDC USA and it is gray with some cheap coating over the chrome finish, it has starches underneath the coating everywhere and the seat post does not fit with a standard KH seat post. I emailed UDC and all they replied was the details of the frame:( I’m thinking of sending it back and not getting a new one

well the naked frame is supposed to have a coating and the natural metal does have some scratches in it. Its just marking in the metal, just natural. And if your using your seat post from your nimbus it wont fit. Different seat post size.

no shit they don’t i said a standard KH seat post :wink: lol

Well… KH-posts come in 25,4 and 27,2. The KH frame takes 27,2.

well if im using a KH longneck then what does that mean? lol i know what im doing :slight_smile:

okay so i put some wd40 in the neck of the frame and it does work better but unicycle.com never emailed me back