What do you do for a living?

Here’s the question… what do you do for a living? Student? Mailman? Police officer? Accountant?.. Anyway I know we want to let people know that unicycling is not just for the circus so then who is it for? What kind of people ride? I saw gizmoducks thread Interview on TV3 last night (I do not know how to link) and saw what he does. Now what is your job? I"ll start:
Professional Photographer

Sorry to do this to you my friend. But it’s been done. :frowning:

Thanks!

Well, at least it answers your question/proves the theory that people who unicycle have jobs other then being in the circus. :smiley:

Your new and helpful friend.
Harry a.k.a HAZMAT

Even if this thread has already been done, I also earn a living through photography. What kind of photography is it that you do?

For the past nine months I have been following and shooting dance competitions all over the country and making a living that way. :slight_smile:

I too shall support the new thread.
I’m a software engineer.

I have a studio. portraits, weddings beach shoots and the occasional “model” stuff. I also do a considerable amount of sports photography. Basically whatever pays. It is amazing how once you get paid to do something that was once a hobby you don’t do it for fun anymore.

Don’t support this thread. It’s in the wrong forum. It’s not unicycle related, it belongs in Just Conversation. Please follow the link that Hazmat provided.

Route sales.

i work at inatech. I pretty much do aroudn 15 minutes of actual work a day. The rest of my time is spent spacing out.

oh, heres a picture of me.

I help train racing sled dog’s

i’m a beach lifeguard (few more weeks anyways)
going to school to be an architectural engineer.