What 36er should I buy?

I am posting here since the thread topic is basically my question…
I am planning on buying a 36er, probably one of the nimbus nightriders (not sure as to normal or pro)

My questions are as follows

1. i have a 32 inseam will i be able to ride a 36er?
    i tried a friends titan and he had it all the way down, to where the post almost hit the tire but it was still a bit big (post was not completely cut…)

2. should I suck up and spend the extra hundred-ish dollars for the pro?
    I am planning on long distance, and probably some muni

3. I know general info but not the detailed spec/ I don’t have tons of experience with different gear so I am also wondering what sort of cranks/crank length I should get, and what tire cut I should get?

That’s it I think Thanks :slight_smile:

1. Yes

2. ? It depends on what you want to do with it. I have been riding a 36" titan on roads and it works fine. It is not the high-performance model, but I am not a high-performance rider. Upgrades you might consider would be a seat you like and one of the commercial handles. (KH will be coming out with a new handle in a few weeks. The T7, the GB4 and Coker’s pi-bar are the other options I am aware of. You do not need a handle initially, but people tell me it is very nice after you get comfortable.) If you are going to put a lot of miles on it you might go to a higher end 36". The KH is supposed to be the best on the market, and you pay for it. If you are going to ride it for ten years, it does not cost much more per year.

This unicycle does not have to be your last 36". If money is tight just get one of the reasonable ones and upgrade it in five years when you have more money.

1. I would recommend starting with 150 cranks. It gives you more control and is easier to learn on. Once you are comfortable you can get insanely short cranks and try to set a land-speed record.