Weird looking old uni on ebay!

This has to be the funniest looking old uni I’ve seen in a while…looks like it was made in the 40’s or 50’s! :astonished:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-UNICYCLE-CHECK-THIS-OUT-REALLY-COOL_W0QQitemZ200066761326QQihZ010QQcategoryZ2904QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

woah! That is odd…Hmm. I would really like to have that, unfortunatly i lost my wallet with 100 bucks in it =(

Looks like someone took and old tricycle did some cutting and replaced the handle bars with the seat.

Maybe like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Red-Bird-Retro-Tricycle-boys-bike-car-gift_W0QQitemZ280068854934QQihZ018QQcategoryZ11746QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

we have an old trike that looks almost exactly like that except it is green, i had actually thought about doing that, except i doubt my mother would let me, as it is hers that she got antiquing

It’s Red

Buyer beware: It’s a Troxel! I’m sure you’ve all read my horror stories of learning to ride on my 16" Troxel. That’s old tricycle is made from the same types of parts. Cute as it is, putting any signifcant amount of weight on it will make the wheel very reluctant to turn. The cranks are very short, and the Q factor is huge. Plus it’s a tricycle, so the customization part might not be very strong either…

But the thing is way, way cute. I’d love to have it hanging on my wall, but not for $45.00 plus!

The only place that this unicycle will be in my house, is up on the wall in my bedroom. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

coolest looking unicycle evr

I would so want one regardless of how shit or good it is. I would just hang it up in my room, and very rarely ride it. Imagine the looks of bystanders/pedestrians while riding this. I can see it now actually. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

its actually awesome lol.

you can see it is a tricycle though, shame

WHAT’S WITH THE EBAY PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS HAVE THEIR ITEMS DESCRIBED IN CAPITAL LETTERS. LIKE IT REALLY MAKES ME WONDER IF THEY ARE USING A TRS-80 OR COMMADORE PET TO POST TO THE WEB. OR PERHAPS A SINCLAIR. OR PERHAPS THEY USE AN IBM CARD PUNCH AND THEN SUBMIT THEIR EBAY JOBS.

Seriously, is the caps/shift concept really that hard?

Sorry I had to rant.

Anyway that is one very strange unicycle.
:slight_smile:

lol i totally agree with you chris :smiley: I really like your point :smiley:

I think some people think it will make their description easier to read or more attractive. Unfortunately they’re completely wrong.