Weekend -street-flat-trials

PLEASE COMMENT

I could use some help.

I didn’t take much time to edit, but still enjoy. It’s got some nice new stuff in here.

A couple of friendly pointers…

1. Do more lines and combos. Almost every single one of your shots contains only one trick.
  2. Stop showing the same trick over and over. I saw 4 varial rolls in a row. Variety, not repetitiveness.
  3. You falls are epic, so if you are holding out on some sweet bails, please don’t. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
  4. Good Job! :slight_smile:

+1 :roll_eyes: :smiley:

Haha, I used that song for a short vid, and I you also stole a few other that I had already used. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: So personally a tip from me would be; not to use songs that I’ve used in videos…haha, no offense. :slight_smile:

Cool video, the quality is brutal to watch though, like the ratio is all messed up, I find it hard to watch that way.

Good 6 set rail though…

-Isaac

One more pointer
Don’t put trials in your title if there is only 1 really short clip of trials in the video

The only advice I can give is this. Do not repeat the same trick more than twice. Even that is pushing it.
If you really want to show the same trick more than once, do it in a line or something. Your last 3 or 4 videos have all had rollingwrap-backroll and double rollingwrap in them. Start putting new stuff in the videos, we all know you can bust those combos easily;)

Was the last 360 unsipin supposed to be late? I don’t understand why it was shown.

Cool vid man! i liked the trials thing over the rail and the handrail grind.

Keep it up!

That was a full outspin. I’m trying to get them one handed. As of now I can only do one hand + 2 fingers.

Sorry the video sucked.

I need to focus on non-repetiveness, new tricks, and creative editing.

I’ll try harder next time.

Is there any chance you would like to compete in a callout against myself?
I dont do flat and your street is a little better than mine so i think it would be cool to take up the challenge, plus Im in need of some motivation. Interested?

I don’t think it sucked. I quite enjoyed it:D

I already told Simon Berry I’d do one with him, but he cannot ride since he has a broken frame.

I’d be happy to do one with you, pm me for whatever you want or need.