weapons

hahahahahaha!

actually have you ever been hit with a credit card thrown sorta like a frisbee? it HURTS!

If you do decide to carry Pepper spray (mace), be careful. You MUST be aware of wind direction or you may be the victim of. Look for the kind that sprays in a stream versus a mist, the mist is most likely to come back at you or get on your hands.

Funny you should bring this up. Me and a friend are always talking about how to stop bogans and stupid passers by from making dumbass comments. The solution: attatch a hunting knife or equally scary weapon to the frame of your unicycle. Then, if anyone starts harrassing you, hit 'em in the gut with the uni, get the knife and start screaming and swearing. Wearing no shirt and being bulked up would defintely scare whoever it is off.

that only works if the guy isnt still standing up after you spent your rounds.

i try not to promote this but, if u pm me i can send u the plans to make a taser(stun gun) from a few old parts… all run off a 9v batterey

good idea! what about a fake flashy business card stating “the amazing Smith: can make anything disappear! (including YOU?)”

Somewhere there’s a pic a Obie using his uni as a rolling hop, head crushing weapon about to pop his victims head like an over-ripe watermelon.

heavy trials uni works fine for a weapon, at least against agressive dogs. used it once as defence and it did the job.

i need mace causethey were 6 big 18 yearolds

i have had some intresting pms about my post… so i thort i would elaberate.
its a simple prosess of curcitry that they could teach kids in school… but seriously, if u listened in science and tecnolagy classes, you should find my next few posts interesting, i ofiusly cant tell you exactly how to put it togeather, (litrigisie reasons) but i can tell you some basic facts about electronics and i can leave the rest to your imaginations…

1st about stun guns. theres two types intermit and projectile. simpley. one shoots. the other must physical touch the threat.

the circut is pritty basic , it complys of a closeable switch ,a contand open switch, power surply transistors and compasiters. the idea with a taser is to take a small power serply and make it give you one hell of a shock. this is done by increasing the amps using the compasitors and transistors. i am currently un aware of the safe amount of amps to use. but i started low and worked my way up till it was …well… shoking… remeber ruber-ise every part of the taser that comes in contact with you. if your the paroniod sort u could test it out on ya nabours cat/ dog.

personal i am working on a projectile that fits under my seat, and is fires forward. trigger in the rear, equiped with saftey switch. powered of 3 9v batteries and all disretely fits in to the seat. copper tiped dart

I could see that seat shooter turning bad quickly. But it could still be kinda neat. I have made tazers out of disposable cameras before. Pretty much all you have to do is take off the cover, charge it then touch someone with the circuit board. I zapped myself pretty badly a few times with it.

u said it shoots out the back?? what if ur jumping SIF and someting slips… it may affect your abllity to reproduce, if u know what i mean… send a link (if there is one) how to make that taser out of a 9V battery, i am interested…