Waterfall Trials

Hopefully I got your attention. In a little bit, I’m going to go to Bridal Veil Falls, and I’m going to do some trials stuff. It’s a great location for it, and we’re going to try and shoot some video that hopefully I can make into some cool trials movie. It won’t be long, since I’m only going to one location, but it should be fun.
Meanwhile, here’s a short video showing the use I found for my Schwinn. It’s hydrodynamic! This was a shot I made with my digital camera as we were scouting out the area yesterday.
More pics and video to follow!

Hee hee good fun, and a chick to watch you!

Re: Waterfall Trials

Sure is. That flat blade frame must really reduce your drag coefficient.

Daniel

Re: Waterfall Trials

At first I thought you were going to be in Oregon. There is a Bridal Veil Falls along the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon.
Bridal Veil Falls State Park - Oregon
But I assume you’re going to be at the Bridal Veil Falls in Utah.

Re: Re: Waterfall Trials

When I saw that, I assumed it was the Bridal Veil in Yosemite. I didn’t know there were so many falls named that.

Re: Re: Waterfall Trials

There sure is. It’s down the street from Multnomah, but a little less accessible. I grew up in Oregon, and that’s the first Bridal Veil Falls I knew. It seems weird to have one here as well (athough not nearly as beautiful).
BTW, I don’t think I’d want to try riding the one in Oregon!

I thought you were making a trip up to BC, personnally.

Falls eh? i suggest alexandra falls on the slave river

Ed Lucero has run it

I finally have some pics up. The waterfall isn’t as impressive as the others here, but it still was hard. Haven’t had a chance to convert my analog video to digital, but someday I’ll post it. The ride was a little more disappointing than I’d hoped. The rocks were too loose, and the ones that were firmly in place were covered in slime, so I never did make it very far up the falls. But I did have fun! Here’s a shot of me hopping on a rock “bridge.”