Watching Terry's (Unigeezer) videos...

Terry - you truly are a Superhero!

Underdog.jpg

Haha, thanks Unigami, you made my day! :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great Christmas and the best New year! :slight_smile:

Same to you Terry - thanks!

Haha, the similarity is striking indeed.

Not sure if Underdog rode a uni, but at least one of his two dimensional contemporaries did! :smiley:

(And now, here’s something we hope youll really like)

il_fullxfull.128594475.jpg

Thanks for posting those pix, unigami. I realize my problem now…I just need a cape!

Me too! So far I just have the helmet sun shade! :smiley:

The parody is strong with this one! :stuck_out_tongue:

But we don’t see much of Underdog anymore. I assume the reason for this was Underdog’s “secret weapon”, the pill in his ring. Underdog’s message was better super-heroism through chemicals. Terry, what would be your “drug” of choice?

That’s cool. What is it? Where did it come from? BTW I’m no stranger to Jay Ward cartoons; was wondering what that item is, how old, etc. I haven’t heard anyone using the term “Cinchy” since the 70s…

I’d have to say it would be the endorphins released while unicycling! :smiley:

I can’t remember the exact search term I used, but did a google image search for “unicycle cartoons”.

It’s a Pog, and that’s Rocky of The Bullwinkle Cartoons.

Yeah I grew up with those cartoons; Fractured Fairy tales, Yogi bear, bugs bunny, daffy and all the rest. Plus Gigantor, Thunderbirds, Speed Racer, Beany & Cecil…Magilla gorilla, Quick draw McGraw, Top cat, the Jetsons, the Flintstones, and so many more. :smiley:

Beany and Cecil… Super Chicken, Atom Ant, Wacky Racers… Ah yes, Memories.

Mine is ibuprofen followed by beer.

Unigami: what program did you use to capture the screen shot?

All you need is to pause any video where you want it, then simply hit “Print Screen”, then paste into ms paint and save as jpg. Then crop as needed.