Wanted : Trials or Street (Handle) in Canada

I would like to know if anyone has a trials seat or street seat, preferably Kris Holm Fusion, or Gel, or a converted Torker Seat or anything, not a miyata though. I would like the seller to be in Canada, and would like the seat to be in relatively good condition.

Thanks,
Harry

If you maybe want a miyata…Ill sell you a CF miyata saddle and seatpost. for $125

You could get a viscount and put a handle on it. It’s a tricky operation, but I hear it works wonders.

The Nimbus Gel Saddle is great. I have one.

Size

hey…trials…uni…person…umm…wat is the tube width on the miyata post…cuz if its 22.2…then I will possibly take it…but I dont know…if its not then I am not interested…but if it is…then can u send some pics?

thanks,
harry

If harry doesn’t take that seat, I will take it.

Holy crap, I would have taken it in a heartbeat as well. It would go really great with my Scott Wallis deathtgrip. Could have probably gotten rid of my 80lbs GB4 stiffener too. Crap. Oh well, I guess you can’t win them all.

Ok well Harry has till tommrow to give me a diffinitive answer and if not then nathan gets it…If that falls through then its your beener. I will only accept money orders as method of payment.

Mine!!!

ITS MINE…I SENT YOU A PM ABOUT IT…

haha nathan, its mine…oh and beener…sry about the frame…turns out i did need it cuz I got a new wheelset. to accompany it…

PLZ PM BACK WITH DETAILS

Thanks,

Harry

hey nathan you need a seat? i think i might be able to sell you my kiss holms fusion cause i don’t ride it anymore its on my 24" and i think i want to part it so…

Thanks, but I’m more after the CF base than anything else.