[Wanted] Freestyle Uni

I’m looking to buy myself a freestyle uni… my trials isn’t cutting it. I’ve been looking at a Torker LX… whatever I buy has to have a good crown for standup tricks.

Anyone have anything laying around they want to sell? I won’t be too picky.

Dave

How about a torker lx?

the lx is cheap, easy, and available all over. there might be a pretty big waiting list, earlier in the year it took my roommate about 2 months to get one.

Re: [Wanted] Freestyle Uni

I was about to buy one, until I thought to see if anyone here had one/something like it they wanted to sell.

I think the LX is a pretty good freestyle uni, but if you’re going to be doing anything that stresses the cranks you’ll notice some clicking/movement/bending of the axle?

It’s survived this long with me doing drops from picnic table height, unispins, crank/pedalgrabs, small grinds, and a few pedalbalance .

I don’t know which way I lean in terms of trials or freestyle, but anything that accepts ~200lbs of downward force (multiple times) without bending is pretty strong in my book.

Go for the LX as a cheap freestyle uni if you haven’t already :).

Yea, once I get some money I’m going to buy an LX… I’m not going to be breaking this thing, that’s what I have a $600 trials uni for :slight_smile:

I’ll still leave this open until I do buy one if anyone wants to get rid of a freestyle uni…

Dave