[Wanted] Coker(or wheelset + frame) in any condition for riding buddy.

Hello everyone! So I’ve been having a blast on the used coker I got here on the forums and now my one riding buddy has got the craving and wants to join me on a bike-a-thon in early june. The problem is he can’t afford to purchase a brand new coker. We would like to find a used coker or even parts to piece one together here on the forums. Any deal would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :slight_smile:

I would be interested in selling my wheelset, make me an offer and I will see how much I cherish it.

A friend has a complete, never used full coker wheel (hub rim spokes and I think cranks, fully assembled) still in the box, I know ship from the UK would be a lot but let me know if you’re interested and I’ll try and find out a price.

What about this…

http://cgi.ebay.com/36-Coker-unicycle-The-Big-One_W0QQitemZ330119380005QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2904QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shipping from the UK would probably cost just as much as the wheel. Thanks for the offer though.

At its current bid of $260 one might as well spend a little extra and get a brand new 36" radial.