WANTED: Bicycle Type Saddle Adapter (US)

Hello All,

I am looking for a bicycle type saddle adapter. Basically I am in search for an adapter that will accept a two bolt standard MTB mount and converts it to a 4 bolt plate/mount that will allow our standard unicycle saddles to be installed.

I have reached out to few members and there seems to be a few different adapters that have been made in the past but most if not all have been discontinued. I want to see if anyone from the community has one laying around they would like to sell or any leads on who might still make one.

Thanks in advance.

-NM

I have an unused one sitting around that you can have for the postage. Probably six bucks or so.

I had vague plans of using it with a suspension seatpost but never got around to it. It’s all steel and super heavy (290g)!

2 Likes

Thanks for the response! What brand adapter is this? is the post sticking out supposed to be used for handlebar mounting? Can you show where it mounts to a 2 bolt bicycle post? maybe an underside picture?

I think it’s a Kris Holm adapter. The curved plate on the top is the same as a the top of a standard four bolt unicycle post; the unicycle saddle sits on top of it. The two rails on the bottom are the same as a the rails on a standard bike saddle; any seatpost for standard bike saddles will clamp to them.

The tube sticking out the front is to mount a brake.

I don’t know what a two bolt bike post is - some posts have a couple of bolts for tilt adjustment, but those aren’t for mounting the saddle.

I gotcha! im following. i was thinking of the two bolts for tilt adjustment usually on a bicycle seat post.

Would you want to sell this one?

You can have it for the postage cost - if you’re in Virginia, sending it from Atlanta is probably six bucks or so, USPS first class.

2 Likes

Great! sent you a DM.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.