WANTED:bedford/nimbus bc +KH wheelset

yea, im looking for a bedford bc wheel, or maybie nimbus(must have strong plates, if nimbus the new curved ones), and maybie a KH wheelset for a decent price… :astonished:

wheelset is so i can switch wheelsets on my freestyle uni to quickly turn it into a trials+back:p …

the bc wheel is really my top priority for new unicycle stuff…post here with pictures if you’re interested in selling:D

i’ll be making a cheapo bc wheel outa a wheelbarrow wheel and bmx pegs($10 total) but i want a halfway decent one as well…

ah and i don’t want to ship it from too far away from colorado, $10 or less for shipping would be cool…

I also want a crank removal tool…

20" on the wheelset–if you E-mail AE bikes they sell the whole KH 20" uni for their original price…

grr!
must bump thread!!!:smiley:

grr i bet no one wants to sell theirs, if no one responds in a week ill just buy from UDC(if they let me upgrade to the curved plates)

they have the ones with curved plates. had?

well, the US unicycle.com sells plain nimbus bc wheels, as well as the 2007 nimbus trials plates(sold seperately), but in other countrys they have like a $20 upgrade to the trials plates on the wheel itself…im hoping i can convence the US store to create the option of the upgrade here in the US…

p.s… in the UK the nimbus bc costs as much in pounds as it costs here in dollars!!!hee hee!(they pay twice as much!)

its probably worth it to them to ship the bc from the US

call them and ask if they will swap the plates for 20 bucks

good idea, if i can’t get a bedford bc or nimbus with decent plates here, ill do that…

wait, the UDC site in the UK isn’t even selling the nimbus BC, but one thats slightly worse!! :astonished:

bumperator, no one selling…grrr… :angry:
some UDC conspiracy, no doubtok, probably not…most certaintly not, but they are the only ones who will benifit from me not buying a bc wheel from one of you guys…ok, the nimbus company too…grrr

how much are you willing to pay?

depends on what you’ve got!:smiley:

standard bedford bc. blue grip tape, orange tire.

hmm sounds good…post some pictures…if you can…

still buying bc wheel…