Wanted 24/26/28/29" please?!

Hi I’m looking for a nice 24, 26, 28, or 29" uni to cruise around college with. I’m in Poughkeepsie, NY (upstate/hudson valley region) if anyone’s looking to sell theirs. Message me if you like, thank you much!! :smiley:

-Heather

Can you ride yet?
What price range?

Yes, I do ride–I left my 20" at home in Cali and wanted to invest in a new one. Price range–under 200 bucks :slight_smile:

I would try to get one of Torkers new AX29" or a 26" of Ebay or Unicycle.com

Agreed

Chase

my 29er is for sale a couple threads below yours.

In the summer i work like a half hour from there. I would get a 26 it is more veritile then the 28 or 29s. also L.B.S. have rims and tyers in stock most lbs dont have 29 inch tyers yet some can order them. :smiley:

I have a nearly new Schwinn 24 I would let go pretty reasonably.

Hello Heatherly,

I live in Poughkeepsie NY! Too bad I only have 20" torker that I’d want to sell and your not interested in that. But have 28 sun, 24 Nimbus Muni, and 36 coker that I don’t want to sell. If you want to try any of these your welcome to.

It would be fun to ride at a park or campus sometime.

Thanks man, it’s just a little above my price range though. :o

Cool, yeah I am considering a Torker simply because they are so much more affordable than other brands, and the one I’ve had for 2 years has held up well. I just am not particularly fond of how they look compared to nicer, more stylish or classic ones. I know that shouldn’t be the deciding factor though, haha.

Chrashing,
That’s cool, well I live on the prettiest campus of them all, definitely a prime place to ride. You can probably deduce which one i’m talking about.