Voodoo Unicycles - Unispin Tutorial

Hey guys and girls :slight_smile:

Heres the second in our series of tutorials. In this installment Jason Auld, current british street champion demonstrates how to 180 and 360 unispin.
We hope it helps some of you to learn this base trick for street. Post a comment and let us know how you get on, or if you need anymore help.

We’re also taking suggestions for the next tutorial, so if there’s something you want to learn, let us know and we’ll use the most popular suggestions.

Also don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel and become a fan on Facebook if you’re not already! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Voodoo-Unicycles/223313725448

Edd

i guess i have to start trying this again. i really want to learn it, but it hurts my back after a while.

great tutorial!
Keep 'em coming. It’s helpful as well as inspirational.

Nice tutorial!

Wanna go for a ride some time once I’ve built my uni? London early 2011? :slight_smile:

I’m really impressed with these tutorials. Clear, concise and you show the progression. I learn much better when it’s in steps instead of “just do it”.

Do you have any tips on riding skinnies?

Thanks mate great tutorial… i can 180 jump mount and somewhere else that i should learn to 180 dismount but im having lots of trouble actually just going for it any tips

wear shinguards/jeans if you must. at least this way you know you cant kill yourself and you will have more confidence

Theres a big ride on the 18th of December in London. Organised by the Voodoos.

I finally landed it!!! Thanks you for this tutorial!