Voodoo Unicycles - King Of The Road 2012

Konnichiwa!

Some of you may remember last years King of the Road competition. Well, we’re bringing it back for 2012 and this time round it’s going to be even bigger and better!

This time it’s based in Blackpool in the UK. Anyone in the world can join in, in fact we welcome non-UK teams! An ideal opportunity to come over and see what the UK unicycling scene is all about. Fun! :slight_smile:

I won’t write too much here, for the full details see our website: VoodooUnicycles.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Heres last years winning team video, to help persuade you!

Hope to see you there!
Team Voodoo
xxx

I forgot to say, if you’ve got any questions feel free to post up in the KOTR group on Facebook or email us :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/events/221134247967941/

info@voodoounicycles.com

To try and temp you to enter, heres the deleted scenes from last years KOTR!

Sooooooo, are there any international teams stepping up to the challenge. Justin Kohse will tell you, nobody parties as hard the UK unicycling scene :smiley:

4th place from last year:

Team Voodoo KOTR is one of the best events I’ve been a part of. If you’re considering doing some travelling this year to Unicycle this is your best bet, only over shadowed by UNICON. Not only is it a great opportunity to ride with a wide variety of different riders, the format means you make friends really quickly and being on the road, you get to see a lot of different places in only 3 days.

Worth the time and we’re all on a budget, so your biggest expense will be getting here.

Hope to see some of you in March.

Jason

Nice nice!!
I will join with a friend :slight_smile:

Sweet! Very well done.