Vintage Schwinn Giraffe Unicycle

have a Vintage Schwinn Giraffe unicycle for sale. It is a 6 ft chrome. I know they made these from 1977 to 1983. The serial number is 771028 so I think and was told it is a 1977.
I am not completely sure however it make sense because I have seen others with serial numbers in the high 70’s and low 80’s. It is ALL ORIGINAL!!! From the seat to the tire. As you can see from the pictures the Giraffe sticker is in perfect condition along with the Schwinn stickers. The seat is in great condition for being 30 plus years old. The Chrome frame is near perfect. some minor surface rust that will come off with proper chemicals. The crank and chain are great and look smooth with no warp when peddled. The tire will need some attention soon however is original. The tire and rim are 20". i have seen a few of these for sale around the internet and feel mine is one of the best. Please see the pictures. I am asking $290 OBO . Call 805-914-9956 or email . it can be seen in Ventura, California. Please leave me a message if i do not pick up.
Thanks for viewing