video

go to http://gallery.unicyclist.com/free4all?page=6 and click on’our new vid’ this is our new video for all of you that thought that our other 1 was crap(the 1 that gary222 out on the other day) but the video is not finished yet as you can see

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: its the best vid ever and whoever made it must have been a complete genious >>> just look at that UNIque timing…buttys gay

yer they are geniuses. well the riders are and buttys not gay dickweed is

PLZ IF YOU LOOK @ THE VIDEO WILL YOU ALL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

literally gay? cuz man- a gay unicyclist- how different can you be.

the rideing was alot beter but the video still was to long and boring and where you jokeing with the seat drop crank stall? if your going to be makeing movies i also sugjest you get a beter camra

o and the 180 unispin to stand up ww was brilliant. gj

u can piss rite off u retard

we got a better 1 but it broke and i reduced the quality on it so that it did not take so long 2 download but cheers

and the crank grab stall thing was manj our camera man nd he needs 2 keep 2 the camera doesnt he

no im not gay by da way he (Manj) is a mate and he is just jealous cuz im so much better than him

first off, learn to write… and be nicer.

second, get a better camera. that was TERRIBLE quality, I could barely see what was happening sometimes.
the riding was quite good, but it was a bit too long. in my not so humble opinion.

I thought it was great - good riding, good music, good energy. Nice job. It was also a fast download, so I don’t mind the quality. If anything, I’d have less hopping.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: hi its manj!!!
and i think that, that crab thing was quite good !!! and maybe im not the best butt atkeast i try…

Me and James are the only people on this entire page to have avatars! Okay, I’m watching the movie right now. Done. Man, you should do a shorter, better quality one, but the riding is great! I can glide, I just want to do it as fast as you guys!!!

ME you and james!

nope, you’re not on that page, sorry! (:

ugh a new page :frowning: well it me and you with avatars on this page! so far…

Whoop!

video

first of all butty u replie 2 ur on things way 2 much. but the video was quite good but it could of still bin a little shorter. and u got 2 much of dickweed. and you shouldnt of reduced the quality on it cause at some bits u cant tell wats goin on.