Video

I got big plans to at least make it to 6 feet tall. Currently 6 inches off that so that wouldn’t help. I’m not a midget, but I’m not tall either. How tall are you Gerblefranklin? You seem to be able to hop reasonably high from what I’ve seen. Hopping up a 4 stair is pretty good aswell :smiley:

Why? I’d like to see him hop as high as he can because he’s brilliant at it…and and high pre-hop is how he does it.

Andrew

::: hey, thank you for the positive feedback. my unicycle is custom made, an 900 gramm light aluminiumframe. i ride alexrim, 36 spokes, 2.5" tire (!), and the miyata-seat.

::: my highest sidehop over the bar is around 84 cm - onto obstacle are 10 cm more possible. it’s to boring to train always jumping over the bar. i love citytrials and this great funsport - unicycling.

felix

Re: jeff was in the video???

What has this guy got against jeff!He seems like a really nice guy and a F### off good rider!He can do more then drop did you see the b.c video!?!?
Yeah nice video i liked it alot but did you just cut bits out for the low res one becuase thats how it seemed anyways nice!
Ben

So how long have you been riding Felix? And is it a Profile hub/crank set?

Okay, guys, help me out here. I downloaded the divx 505 bundle from Felix’s website. Do I have to save the videos on my computer and then open them with the Divx viewer, or can I just view them off the web. I tried to view them off the web, but the computer goes directly to realplayer 1. then came up with a message about not being able to use the updates to view the video.

I am on a dial up.

Thanks