Video: E pluribus Uni trailer

Well I made a short video. It’s about 1 minute long. I’ve been planning on making a longer video for a long time, but I got impatient with this one, then I hurt my back, so I’ll make a longer version later.

Here it is! http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=283848

the 'bibble’s got the download link:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=283848

The link didn’t work for me:(

dude… thats some crazy sweet flatland stuff man… like… AHHHHHHHHH! that was nice!

awesome video so far. great riding. youre a cool guy man, a good friend of mine. looks like you always get better man, youre awesome.

Sweet vid. You can go to rubber really fast.

Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything, ababibble, but your links never work :roll_eyes: . I manage dl’ing them anyways by just clicking (File > Save Page As), so no hard feelings :D!

…downloading/watching…

Ignore burjyosghsjkohdlk, I would die without you abbabibble.

Sorry about your name burjynsky sp?

I don’t mean to dis on your name.

Anyways, my computer won’t do the gallery, but the download links are very helpful.

Great video Forrest! I remember when I was first getting into unicycling and watching some of your older videos, which were some of the best I could find. You’re a great rider.

It was a great video, I forgot to say that.

forrest your awesome.

Chase

Respec!

Sorry to hear you hurt yer back, man. I hope you get back on the wheel soon!

Thanks everyone!

Sorry about that, I don’t know why that happens to people… Here’s a smaller version for people with slow computers (smaller file size and resolution, it’s actually better quaility.)

Your unispins look so effortless, good job!

Great riding. It’s all so smoooooth! I can’t wait to see the rest of the viddy.

Very clean movie.
Can’t wait to see more.
BTW:so your sponsored by Qu-ax?
If so, nice work, you are worth it.

PM

Damn! You got some moves!

Thats some pretty sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet stuff man :astonished: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :astonished: :sunglasses: :astonished: :slight_smile:

Impressive, and clean!

Your skill level has really increased

pretty cool. dude u do 360 spins really nice