Video 16-Zoll Unicycling

Hi Unicycler

My friends and I have made a video …
It has become something more …

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4hXuf5iBQYc

We would be very pleased about feedback, also want to hear criticism so that we can improve!

LG

• Tobi

Please respond!
We want to know what is good and what is not good!
Hope to improve!
Please comments!

I’m 12 years old!

Nice video! Good riding!

Criticism - too many set-up hops for some tricks. But you’re probably already working on that. The riding is very good, generally. Well done!

Cool video :wink: But I thought there was a lot of the same tricks, you could work a little on your variety :slight_smile:

Thank you for the tips!
In the next video i won’t make this mistake!:slight_smile:

Sorry for my bad english:o

I liked it. Filming and editing was good.
I agree with Linus.

nice video. Too many tricks to tire though.

Isn’t that the same spot that the poham brothers put in their vid?

Sure looks like it. I’ve seen that spot in quite a few videos.

That was awesome guys nice video. Really good riding and I liked the editing. That bail at the end had me cracking up that was hilarious. The boing sound effect really made it for me!

Keep it up :slight_smile:

You’re good for your age! I wish I had started when I was 12 lol.

lol What unicycles are you using? I’ve never seen anything like them before, apart from the seat. I think those are the seats that are fitted to most beginner uni’s in New Zealand and they’re horrible.

Thanks for the cool Comment!!! :astonished: :thinking: :slight_smile:

nice variety of locations/people/skills
interesting mix of songs… some I like, some not. the credit one is cute… would have liked to hear more of that.
editing is okay, but its overall fairly long and I’d suggest trimming the clips to get the length to 4 minutes or less.
my favorite clip is riding down a skinny wall and then side hopping across the other one. And the part going from a crate, to a skinny, to a crate.