Various Pieces - Cranks, Handle, various pieces - SOLD

Hey everyone,

Selling a few things from the parts bins, these were all bought new this year and just not being used. All prices are in Canadian dollars and we can organize shipping at buyers expense (insured package through UPS, FedEx or Canada Post). I’m located in Ottawa Ontario for pick ups as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. Payments will be done through PayPal

1. Flansberium Handle Bar with extra bar ends ($85) The handle fits most saddles. It has some cosmetic damage shown in the pictures. It will come with 2 sets of bar ends.

2. 90mm Mad4one Techno Isis cranks ($100)

3. Mad4One 2 bolt seatpost clamp (28.6mm / 25.4mm) I tightened it too hard and it needs to be rethreaded, I was planning to have have since moved to another seat post clamp. The bolts are still good as they are steel hardware and the aluminum of the clamp body is what gave. The stripping is not bad, I just didn’t have the time or tool to fix it.

• 2 Evo branded bottle cages ($15)

• 5L fanny pack from Decathlon ($10). I’ve purchased the 10L now and this one doesn’t get much use. It’s good for carrying a water bottle, repair kit and some snack for a ride.

I would like to buy the flansberrium handle bar

1 Like

Sounds good, I sent you a PM.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.