UUU website design

Hi everyone it’s been ages since I’ve been on here.

I’ve ended up being the new webmaster for the UUU ()http://www.unicycle.org.uk site and I would to show everyone the preliminary new site map, explain a few things I’d like to add and would love suggestions on anything about the site.

I’m going to redesign the layout from scratch but I’m going to try and keep as much content as possible from the current site.

Preliminary site map.
Sorry if it’s confusing to read. +++ is main menu navigation button, ++ is a sub-menu navigation button. No pluses by text means an actual page.

------START OF PRELIMINARY SITE MAP

+++UUU
Membership
Contact
About Us
Archives

+++Ride
++Freestyle
About
Skills (IUF levels)
++Hockey
About
League
++Muni
About
Where to Ride
++Street
About
Where to Ride
++Road
About
++Trials
About
Where to ride

+++FAQ (Links straight to FAQ page)

+++Community (Links straight to unicyclist.com)

+++Venues
All
Search
Add New

+++BUC
Results
Site

----END OF PRELIMINARY SITE MAP

New ideas/things I’d like to add
*Venues will be a searchable (e.g. Postcode, region or venue name) database of venues where unicycle events can be held with relevant embedded google map.

*FAQ will aim to be an extensive list of FAQs. I intend to move “The Law” section on the current site here.

*BUC
Just a small place where the results of BUC can be posted and a link to the site.

Well there you go, it’s likely to take me quite sometime as I’m rather busy at university at the moment but rest assured I will finish it.

So what do people think?

The ideas you have seem good for now. What with uni being so busy, you don’t want to over stretch.

Do you have a bigger version of the logo? I was going to have a look at banners and things such for you, but the logo is pretty darn small.