URC 26" MUni Series One - MUNI

MUNI: This is the URC Mountain Unicycle 26" Series One unicycle from Unaruota, made in Italy. Visit this site to learn more: https://unaruota.com/ZC/ Have something to share? SUBMIT TO: mountainunicyclingnetwork@gmail.com Music and Editing by Cedar Dobson Filming by Cedar and David Dobson Mountain Unicycle Network International

Nice! URC/MAD4ONE are definitely on my shortlist for my next uni, I like their approach. Also, please cut the extra slack off that zip tie!

1 Like

Were those URC MUNI shoes as well? :smile:

1 Like

@RichardC Yes they are fantastic! Haha I did cut the zip tie, it’s perfect now! :smile: :uni:

@aarons Haha :laughing:

Nice video! I have bought the URC 24" version in pink three weeks ago :smiley: (red was sold out)
I looks very solid to me and the disc break works very well.

1 Like

@MrUPD I LOVE my URC 26", and I’m sure that all of the URC unis are fantastic. I love the break too haha (first uni I’ve owned with a break) :smile: :uni:

Oh yes, BRAKE of course… :smile:
If your brake breaks you make a break…

1 Like

Check out the loop in the brake line! I appreciate that extra length was added. When I started using bar ends on my 26" Oracle, I had the brake line replaced, because there wasn’t enough slack in it (I am tall). Looks like the URC does not have this issue!

1 Like

@MrUPD haha autocorrect, BRAKE hahaha :laughing: