Upgraded KH 29" GUni

For sale is an upgraded KH 29" unicycle. It has been well maintained and has only minor cosmetic scratches. It rides and shifts flawlessly. Ridden less than 300miles on paved road only. Less than a year old.

Features:
Saddle: KH freeride gel, front lift handle, and brake mount
Seat post: KH Adjustable 27.2 x 350mm bolt on style, sand blast black, pinned and bonded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
Seat post clamp: aluminum KH Double Bolt, black
Frame: Triton 36" Titanium frame, with brake mounts for a 36" and 29" wheel. Very few in existence.
Hub/axle: KH-Schlumpf MUNI
Spokes: 14G. stainless black
Rim: KH 700c, 36 hole, 47mm wide, offset spoke holes with bored out holes inside the rim to save weight
Rim strip: Blue vinyl
Tube size: 700c x 52/47 (29" x 2.3")
Tire: Schwalbe Big Apple, decent amount of tread left.
Crank arms: KH Moment ISIS, dual-hole 125/150mm, polished
Pedals: Snafu Concave Platform Black(sealed)
Brake: Magura HS33

I’m including:
1 extra axle-bolt cap+lock screw(so you can choose between either both silver or 1gold/1silver)
1 syringe of Schlumpf Gear Lube
1 Schlumpf Hub Manual
2 Schlumpf Axle Bolt Tools
1 tiny allen wrench to secure the axle-bolt cap.

This unicycle cost upwards of $3000 USD to assemble brand new. I don’t think you can even get this frame any more and relatively few were ever produced.

I’m only asking $1900+shipping/OBO. I love this unicycle so much and it breaks my heart to let it go. This is some of the highest quality unicycle parts ever produced assembled into a dream-machine. Unfortunately I don’t get to ride it enough and I have bills and student loans to pay. I will consider all reasonable offers. I will ship to anywhere in the world, you pay shipping(from Northern California, USA).

Pictures are available upon request, I will take as many as you like. This unicycle is way too sexy to post in a “family oriented” forum.
PM ME FOR ALL INQUIRIES.
Only relevant questions will be answered in this thread, all other posts will be ignored.

Before people start asking… Yes, I may part this ride out. I don’t want to and it would be even more heart-breaking to have to part this uni out but I will if I have to. But only under the following conditions:
You don’t ask me to disassemble the wheel-build. I wont.
You wait until I find buyers for the other parts.
You accept that someone who wishes to buy the complete unicycle gets priority.

Take it Ez
~E

P.S. I might be attending California Muni Weekend and possibly even some of the rides in the area leading up to the event. If you would like, I would be happy to bring the unicycle with me, or meet you in person on another date if you’re interested.

Sold