upgrade to new kris holm street saddle?

Oh and about shin gaurds, they’re for pussies’s :roll_eyes: :smiley:

if you want to show your parents your not killing your body unicycling, I’d say shinguards are a good thing…

get a pair of 661’s on ebay i got some for £15, they arent that expensive and they are a life saver. Soccer stuff really wont do, since they dont cover the back of the shins, and thats what takes most of the beating…

As for a new uni…well only thing you can do is save up and buy it on a day they are feeling nice??? Or just buy it and dont mention it, my parents wouldnever notice my new uni parts if i didnt go on about them for ages LOL

but thats my parents i know yours might be veyr diferent

I got 661 4x4’s on blueskycycling.com for 20$ USD.

I think what you guys are failing to realize is that gordito has no way to buy stuff off UDC without his parent’s permission, because he doesn’t have a credit card. So, anything he buys online his parents have to know about and help him with (i.e. use their cards, and have him pay them.)

I totally agree though, that any kid should have (relative) freedom with their money. If they want to work hard, save up money to further a hobby that they are really into, more power to them!

thanks guys. the crank on my freestyle is breaking… it’s creaking whenever I hop and there’s already a few chips off of it from locking my cranks onto ledges. maybe I can get a new set of cranks.

You dont need a credit card to order things offline. Theres money orders and other ways to send money.

Anyways, there no way your parents can stop you form buying your uni with your money, if its in your hands you can go and get an envolope, buy the stamps for it, go get the money order, and send it off for anything you want.

I dont know about upgrading your LX though, cause if you ever want a new Trials rim, to fit a trials tire, youll have to get a whole new frame, then also because of a new rim size, your old spokes wont work in it, so new spokes, then wheel build, and a lot of other stuff to consider in upgrading a uni.