UPD Shirts are finally done!!!

how long will that take, a year? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got my shirt! abought 1and a half days after catboy told me he sent it thanks so much for the sweet shirt! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ps. nice shipping too:D

dang, i still have to order one, but first i have to get the money :stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine today. It looks great!!

Thank you for all your efforts Catboy.

Donna

just got mine today too. Have to agree it looks great and feels like it will be comfy. I want to try it on but I still stink from work and my roommate is taking forever in the shower and I don’t want to get work stink all over it.

if i wanted to order in like a week you could still handle that right catboy. i jsut goota wait till my mom gets back.

Got mine. Thank you, Catboy!

I have sold out of all Smalls and Mediums.

Currently I have only Larges and Xtra-Larges.
I ship via USPS, either 1st class or Priority Mail.
To order, or to ask questions about individual prices and whatnot send me an email at Catboy@gmail.com

I just got my shirts! They’re sweet! Perfect fit, and super comfy! Thanks Eric!

Got my shirt at CMW '05 and I wore it to work today (great reactions by all!). I set it on the bed this morning before I put it on, and turned around for a second. When I looked again…well…

(Photo courtesy of Morgan)

Catboy must be communicating a secret message to his feline minions outlining a plan of world domination. I feel like such a tool.

Phoebe.jpg

Sweet, it’s working.

Soon I will be Queen! …I mean… king.

Oh my gosh!!! It’s like in the Spongebob Squarepants movie when planktin used the buckets to hypnotize everyone!!! But We’re wearing shirts and he’s using them to control cats!!! NOOOO!! How could I have been so foolish as to have ordered two?!?!?! But they are cool, and I’m not easily impressed! OH LOOK A BLUE CAR!!!

go catboy!

dude eric, those shirts are sick
i’m glad i got one at the raffle at CMW, sorry i didn’t buy one though!!! :frowning:

if you haven’t got a shirt, get one from him and support his business, it was very cool of him to design/get these printed and shipped, way to go!

-colin

The AWESOMENESS of these AWESOME shirts is AWESOME!

Yippeee!!!

I got my T shirts!

They are a very nice product. Good all cotton-T, nice screen printing.

Thanks for the fast delivery, too, Catboy!!!
Podzol

5 yr bump.

What are the odds these shirts are still in existence?
If they are, is it possible to see the front/back that is no longer on the first page?

i second that notion

I just found these:

http://www.unicycle.com/unicycle-accessories/apparel/orange-unplanned-dismount-t-shirt-medium.html

Pictures

For some reason the pictures are not showing.

Unicorn

The Gallery hasn’t been working for a while now. I hope it comes back one day, and re-populates all of the cool older threads with their pictures. I can’t say for sure, but I would bet that’s the reason the photo’s aren’t showing up.