UNiVERsE 2 teaser Photos

I just posted a few pics taken from some video that Dan Heaton shot. Tell me what you think.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Dylan

Dylan

Hey Dylan,

very nice pictures ! Do do know somthing about an official teaser from UNiVERsE 2 ?

Greets
_Felix

Sweet, another drop into a bed of flowers. The moms are going to love UNiVERsE 2 just as much as they loved UNiVERsE 1. :wink:

Felix,

I think this is as official as they come.

Dylan

i hope this ones on DVD.i threw my vcr in the backyard on the “to be shot” pile.

Re: UNiVERsE 2 teaser Photos

john_childs <john_childs.ghb9n@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

> Sweet, another drop into a bed of flowers. The moms are going to love
> UNiVERsE 2 just as much as they loved UNiVERsE 1. :wink:

This must be a universal thing! Both my and sarah’s mum (UK)
expressed some dismay at this part of UNiVERsE 1!

Paul

Paul Selwood
paul@vimes.u-net.com http://www.vimes.u-net.com

ya, my mom was upset about the flower drop as well. Some people just don’t apprecitate skill. Any idea about a relase date?

Hey,

U2 will be out no later than Mid-summer. It’s about half way done, but it’s too hard to video anymore until spring/early summer. I’ll keep people updated and post vids and pictures. It is most likely going to be on DVD with some extras.

If anyone is interested i’m entertaining the idea of having people send in short videos and putting them on the DVD. Email me @ sykoproductions@yahoo.com if your interested.

BTW, the flowers weren’t damaged at all.

Later,
-Dan

Dan, I’d like to do some filming myself to send you, what kinda format works?

Ryan leech does a drop into a bed of flowers in a trials video. I think it was Evolve. Maybe it’s a trials trick I don’t know about. :thinking:

I dont remember it in Evolve, maybe Im missing it though.

Maybe Contact. I’ll check though. It’s Ryan in vancouver getting up onto a structure. I think it’s along the water near the cambie street bridge. Robin Coope is on top of the same structure. It’s gonna bug me now.

This is why I dont think it’s in evolve now, whos robin coope? another trials rider?

I can’t wait for it to come out! And I’m gonna try to get some clips in. teeheehee That’s if I ever get my Unicycle back!

Robin Coope is part of the Norco Trials Team. Kris is the only uni trials rider on the team that I know of but if you ever get a chance check these guys out, they’re great.

If anyone would buy my damn Semcycle, I’d get another trials uni and tear some stuff up, flower beds mainly.