Unite 1 promo. (Watch this one)

This is a promo for my “big” video. It will be out this spring, and features some HUGE new tricks. Watch the whole thing, and subscribe for more info and Unite 1.
-SJN.

looks good :slight_smile:
can’t wait for whole vid, man!

Did u land it?! I want to see. How long?

that is super cool!

I can’t wait! I really want to see you land the frontflip/sideflip!

I must say that I will get a bit dissapointed if you don’t land the frontflip in the full video! But I really respect it so much that you’ve tried, landing it or not! :wink:
Looking forward to what the full video will content!

Yeah me too. I feel like it’s been a trend to post frontflips/sideflips without landings. Just to follow I should probably do the same haha :roll_eyes:

But I’m excited for the video!

Awesome man! Looking forward to the video :smiley:

All I can say is that I really hope you don’t release this until you’ve landed the flip, which is to assume you didn’t land the one in the video. Personally, I don’t believe you did, but I’m seriously looking forward to seeing another one, even if I have to wait a month or two for this video :stuck_out_tongue:

+1!

you should add some MUni

I will try that! If it doesn’t come out verry good I won’t keep it, but thanks for the suggestion!

who would do the MUni?

Me most likely. I don’t really know of any other muni riders…
I might be able to find someone though… :roll_eyes:

I’m postponing this a bit. It’s been WAY to snowey up here for me to get any of the footy I wanted by now. It will come soon. I’m going to Moab to get some dry and scenic footage for the video…