Unispin learning time?

how long did it take you to learn how to do a unispin?

2 years of total fear and apathy towards the move, and then about 3 hours of on and off practice on someone else’s uni.

It took me about 3 hours of straight practice to hit my first 180 unispin.

Once I could transition to hopping on the wheel, the unispin took about twenty minutes of practice.

I think it took me 30mins - 1 hour to learn to 180 unispin. Then after a few months of that about 20 mins to do a 360.

hour . 30 min . friend gives advice on intermediate step to learn it . 2 tries .

It depends how good you are before you start to practice. If you can hop seat out in front with a lot of control, kinda like you’ve been interested in trials since you started, it shouldn’t take that long. If you’ve done that and know how to do little arials, it should take about 3 tries. lol. It’s all the matter can you jump off the uni without putting a lot of pressure on the seat while it spins around. Then just bring your feet back to where they started. THat’s it. Easy stuff if you know how to work up to it. laters

-Shaun

It depends how good you are before you start to practice. If you can hop seat out in front with a lot of control, kinda like you’ve been interested in trials since you started, it shouldn’t take that long. If you’ve done that and know how to do little arials, it should take about 3 tries. lol. It’s all the matter can you jump off the uni without putting a lot of pressure on the seat while it spins around. Then just bring your feet back to where they started. THat’s it. Easy stuff if you know how to work up to it. laters

-Shaun

i’m a slow learner it took me like 3 days o f 2 hours straight each day. i just recently posted a similar thread about unispins so look at those they have some good info. there called unispin, unispin2, and unispin3.

3 or 4 weekends of about 20 tries per day. After I got ankle protectors everything turned out to be much more fearless.