UniNats roll call...

Who will be making their way to Canberra in October for UniNats 2003? I know it’s really early, but I’ve been wondering for a while who I’m going to be able to meet in person. Even if I’ve already asked and you’ve already told me, could you please say if you’re going to go to UniNats?

How many of you New Zealanders are going? (By the way, happy birthday Tony and Ken (in advance))

Is anyone coming from America? UK? Canada? Probably not, but it’s worth asking.

From Queensland, we’ll have quite a few more this year. I’ve convinced Rockley and James to join me. We might even have enough for a basketball team.

If anyone didn’t already know, there’ll be a trials course set up there with a car and everything. I can’t wait to try it out. It’ll be my first hop around on a proper trials course.

I’ve attached the results from the 2001 UniNats for anyone interested. It’s a Text File thingy so it’s a bit hard to read. I couldn’t attach a Word File.

Thanks,
Andrew

2001 uninats results.txt (6.65 KB)

Re: UniNats roll call…

Aw, shucks! You’re keeping tabs of our birthdays? Good on ya mate!

I’m going to try my best to make it depending upon work commitments but I think Tony and Peter were pretty keen to go. And the unicycling community in NZ is buzzing again with the recent publicity and events.

Ken

Sorry Andrew. I’m not going to Uninats 2003. Maybe next year in 2004. Things for me will change by then. I hope to go to the Village Fair in Toronto NSW where there is a Unicycle Races in November 2003.
I hope to go if it is included. I going to find out a bit more Info on that soon. Keep in touch.

David.

Re: UniNats roll call…

Sorry to tell you this David,
Uninats happens every second year. The next one will be in 2005 (unless
something unexpected happens).

Tell me more about this Toronto thing - I am very interested.

Wayne van Wijk
wayne@jester.com.au

“djm” <djm.nez8d@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:djm.nez8d@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Sorry Andrew. I’m not going to Uninats 2003. Maybe next year in 2004.
> Things for me will change by then. I hope to go to the Village Fair in
> Toronto NSW where there is a Unicycle Races in November 2003.
> I hope to go if it is included. I going to find out a bit more Info on
> that soon. Keep in touch.
>
> David.
>
>
> –
> djm - David John Mason
>
> David J. Mason
> Unicycling Freak Person
> davidjmason[at]unicyclist[dot]com
> DJM-999
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> djm’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3299
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/25146
>

Wanye.

Thanks for that. I lost track for the Uninats but I glad you clear it up Mate. Thanks for that.

And as for the Toronto Village Fair in November 2003. I will find out some info sometime next week or so. So stayed tune of a new thread of mine in the RSU within in the 2 weeks for some info. By the way the Toronto Village fair is on every year of Entertainment, Food stalls, Markets and Demostrations. Oop’s that’s NSW Australia only. Wanye and anyone is interested joining me and my new unicycling mate Aron in Toronto NSW for the Village Fair, Please let me know via email or PM me.

Thanks Wanye Mate.

David.