UniNats! Darwin, NT AUSTRALIA

Australian National Unicycle Championships
July 1st - 4th, 2005

The program features racing, trials, muni, freestyle, open-X, marathon (5km/10km), hockey, basketball, workshops and other fun.

Note: For insurance reasons all participants will need to be financial members of the Australian Unicycle Society (UniNat’s fees include 12 month membership).

For more info visit the AUS website : www.unicycling.org.au

Dang, it currently costs $3600 USD to get there. If I can find a flight from minneapolis to darwin and then to copenhagen (for the unitur) for a great price, I’ll be there.

UniNats '05, Darwin NT Australia

To ease the burden for international participants, we are pleased to announce that our official accommodation provider for UniNats '05, Melaleuca on Mitchell Backpackers, has offered free accommodation for the first 6 international participants to register. Please e-mail me: kcmartin@ozemail.com.au to take advantage of this offer (it’s going fast!).

MOM is Darwin’s newest and best backpacker accommodation, featuring a variety of room options, full kitchen facilities, bar, swimming pool and lots more. Beach volleyball courts are due to open in time for UniNats '05, and there is a 24hr supermarket across the street.

UniNats '05 is shaping up to be our best yet, with trials, muni, races, basketball, hockey, freestyle and Open-X, over 4 days from July 1-4. Julien Monney, world Open-X champion, will be giving two workshops. The chance to see Julien coast standing on the saddle is not to be missed!

Darwin is the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory, and is situated in the tropics. July is the middle of our dry season, and is the best time to visit. Come and see our world famous Mindil Beach Markets, our world heritage listed national parks and our vibrant little city! You can also take advantage of cheap domestic airfares to other parts of Australia.

For more information on UniNats '05, please e-mail me. Online registration is coming soon!

Cheers,
Karen Martin-Stone.

Secretary, Australian Unicycle Society.
Vice-President, International Unicycling Federation.