UniGeezer: "Variety pack"

I went through a bunch of my videos and picked out clips from last 3 months or so, showing a variety of stuff. It’s fast paced! Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/hey watch this everybody!

Please Thanks! :slight_smile: :smiley: :o

reply.gif

Nice video. I didnt realize you were so good. Nice wheelwalking and the unispin.I got one quesion tho, Did you actually land that last trick at the end? You should join that video contest where your supposed to do different styles on the unicycles they dont belong to. You can do trials on your coker or try to unispin on it.

Makes me inspired to work harder! Impressive stuff T.
Like your style man.
How long did it take you to get such high jumps to objects SI?

That was awesome!! Do you have the 2008 long-neck KH frame? I also admire your Coker trials. Nice SI hops too. Very cool vid :sunglasses: . OMG NO PEACE SIGN :astonished: . Are you sure your okay?

Pigs

Haha yeah I noticed that too! I guess this was just a fast paced, “no fat” right to the point riding only.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I didn’t land that trick at the end; it’s one that I’m working on including crankflips and other cool stuff you guys are so great at! And I remember that thread but I’m not good enough lol!

Thanks. I really need to work at my ups more lol! I haven’t really learned sif to the point where I can can much higher than SI. I just try to jump as high as I can, pulling the uni up under me a split second after I jump.:slight_smile:

Thanks for all the comments so far everybody! :slight_smile:

I went back and looked and I do give the peace sign at 1:22! Knew it had to be there somewhere, lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great variety, shows alot of different aspects of Unicycling.

This would be a good video to show people to introduce them to the sport.

Well done, my friend

Thanks very much! Yeah I was trying to show as much diversity as I could, which is admittedly limited based on my relative newness to the sport.:slight_smile:

I watched it earlier today and it was mad crazy intense. I can’t wait to ride with you.
I’ll have to come down sooner or later cuz I’ve got another buddy bugging me about coming down to LA too, to jam, and my parents are bugging about going. Anywhere but here!

But yeah, that was awesome. Keep it up man. You’ll have to teach me coker moves.

Deal! And you can teach no footers!:smiley:

Great vid, most of it is just old clips isn’t it? Still awesome though!

Yeah, it’s a compilation to put some highlights of my last three months of riding in one video. :smiley:

woop woop

You are an insperation to all up coming unicyclist. Keep up the good work.

I am your #1 FAN!!! :wink:

Thanks very much!:smiley:

x2

You can’t have 2 #1 fans, you can be my secutary!

Haha, as long as I don’t have to type! My next video will be showing how I go about making a video, which should be fun.:slight_smile:

But but but… Girls?! 9 sets?!

Haha yeah I’m planning on getting that footage during the Labor day weekend! That will be part of “The making of a UniGeezer video”. :sunglasses:

Then it’s off to Mammoth from 8/26-27th for ski-lift MUni! Should get some cool footage from there too! :smiley:

Yay