UniGeezer: “Still crazy” (After all these years)

I’m happy with how this vid turned out, from beginning to end. It was shot mostly at Santa Monica HS last Saturday, and there were more skaters there than I’ve ever seen in one place! But John, Don, Kelly, me and others still found plenty of room to ride around.

So while they were practicing, I scouted out some fun stuff, and set up my tripod to shoot some footage; nothing that wild but there are a couple good sized drops in there, and some cool coker footage at the end.

I especially like how the beginning turned out…kinda cool I Think. This video also has lots of variety which keeps it moving pretty well.:smiley:

Hope you all enjoy, and your comments are always appreciated! Cheers!:slight_smile:

Great video. All your videos are terrific. And that kid at 49 seconds … !
Is the opening shot you as a child or a special effect?
I just got into the house after spending 40 minutes shovelling snow off the driveway and it is real, real, nice to sit back and watch you in sunny California, riding on the beach! Ah… dream on Dave!

I just got into the house after spending 40 minutes shovelling snow off the driveway and it is real, real, nice to sit back and watch you in sunny California, riding on the beach! Ah… dream on Dave!

I just got into the house after spending 40 minutes shovelling snow off the driveway and it is real, real, nice to sit back and watch you in sunny California, riding on the beach! Ah… dream on Dave! :slight_smile:

Yeah that’s me from about 1967! It’s from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3h6mqcGwG8
I just had the idea (earlier today) to try blending some footage from then to now. :sunglasses:

great video Terry!
Keep up the good work, and maybe next time you’ll be the one on the skateboard too

or maybe, you’ll be on your uni, ON the skateboard!
now THERE’S an idea!

Ah man cool vid :slight_smile: You’re so lucky with the weather!

another great vidio awsom

I’m re-editing this video so this one will be deleted soon. Look for the new updated version in a new thread:D

I pasted your quotes here hope that’s ok. Thanks for the comments guys!:smiley: