UniGeezer: "Rocky Road"

From yesterday, 2/12/09.

Uber-technical, 100% rock terrain with most of the rock heads tilted backwards as you’re going down, making it even more of a challenge!

I really put a lot into this one, so I hope you all enjoy, and let me know what you think of the old guy! :o

Here it is, so Let’s Rock!

Uni-Terry … Ride that Uni, jump that rock, that Unigeezer can Hop…
The ice cream/uni opening was brilliant.
That looks like an arse-bustin’ trail that I would like to tackle someday 'cause I love spilling my blood on rocks…

Haha, excellent video, Terry!
I loved it when your unicycle kicked your camera’s ass! That was great!
Is the poor fella still alive?

pretty cool! (the ice cream that is :p)

Great skills there Terry, well done. Good video :slight_smile:

Nice video! Looks like you had yourself a good time!

Thanks Sean. Yeah that’s one trail you really don’t want to make physical contact with! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody else ride this type of terrain, and if so, how often? It’s such a 180 from most singletrack. It’s almost like when you warm up with TWO bats, then just one seems easy! So riding this type of trail can really improve your MUni skill level pretty quickly! :smiley:

Thanks Jackie. Yeah, it took a licking, but kept on ticking!

Haha, I never ate any it’s still in my freezer! I bought it only for that bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks so much! I make these especially for all you guys & gals, so it makes me feel like it’s worth doing when you all comment! (Admits to insecurity haha) :slight_smile:

Yeah for sure very fun indeed! Had to go ride somewhere since business is bad and I have more free time than usual! :o

It was nice to see the “bails.”
You ARE human after all!

Crazy trail!
Great Video!

Rocky Road is like a gateway ice-cream…it only leads to harder dairy products…like Ben and Jerry’s.

Thanks Jackie. Yeah, it took a licking, but kept on ticking! (Very old Timex watch slogan)

Haha, I never ate any it’s still in my freezer! I bought it only for that bit.

Thanks so much! I make these especially for all you guys & gals, so it makes me feel like it’s worth doing when you all comment! (Admits to insecurity haha)

Yeah for sure very fun indeed! Had to go ride somewhere since business is bad and I have more free time than usual!

Thanks, yeah I bypassed the Ice cream and went straight to the 7 layer chocolate cake! :smiley:

I just got tired of having so many videos “muted” by YT. And they just don’t mute the music, but everything, including any commentary and funny bits. :frowning: So now I only use “freeplay” stuff and prefer instrumental music so any commentary can still be heard. :smiley:

I totally forgot there was/is a Vimeo version. It’s pretty decent quality. For some reason, it doesn’t imbed here.

http://vimeo.com/3203223

I notice the not embedding thing too.
Vimeo isn’t all that necessary now that youtube high quality/high def is working nicely. Just gotta be careful about the music.

Being cloudy, cold and a bit of snow here. I was cursing at your blue sky, and seemingly Australian weather. Darnit.
It was very distracting. I suggest if you want us to watch your actual riding, you film in black and white, add artificial rain/lightning effects and use extra low quality settings.