UniGeezer: "Crazy 8!" (8 stair!)

One word AWESOME! That is crazy your 52 and doing 8sets. Nice job, I loved this video.

Thanks man! Actually, there is this one 9 set… :astonished:

Nice work terry. You’re a pretty gutsy 52 year-old - I mean 20 year old:D .

I love your vids :smiley: You’re much better than me at jumping sets :astonished: I could probably do a 6 but we don’t have so many stairs where I live…

we need a pic of his driving leicence

haha nice video! All thats left is too grind that 8 set :D. haha loved the kids reaction to you having dog crap on your tire. Congrats!

That’s real flying!

Nice going Terry!

Um…I can’t find it right now.:o

Here’s a pic of my driver’s license. (scroll down) The lic.# and address were blanked out for obvious reasons. Only thing different is my weight now is 143lbs lol!

Well you’re getting a much earlier start than me so you’ll be way better when you’re my age!:slight_smile:

Well, the way I look at it, unicycling is my “health insurance!”

Thanks man! Yeah I figure you young ppl have plenty of time, but for me I’ve gotta go for it now ‘cause I’m not gettin’ any younger!:o

I wish!

Thanks, but I need lots of improvement. You can ww and all that cool stuff I can’t do that.:frowning:

The ony thing I’ll ever grind is hamburger haha!:smiley:

haha that’s as close as I’ll ever come to “flying”! I’ll never get on an airplane!

Thanks everybody for your comments!:smiley:

cdl.jpg

Grrrr!

Damn… ya STILL got all your hair!

Shouldn’t your license say DOB: 1-15-88 :smiley:

Liked that video.

I’d like if you used a higher quality audio compression though, you’re still using WMM aren’t you?

Haha yeah I’m spoiled WMM is just soooo dang easy to use. I’ve tried Premier elements and others but they’re way more complicated to figure out. I have ADHD and need instant results or I get frustrated lol! I know if I read the tutorials and stuff I could use it but again, I don’t have the patience for that.:o

Well not all, but some left anyway. When you hit a certain age, it seems hair grows more in other places…like your nose and ears! :astonished:

whaddya mean “yur age” you’re gonna be 20 soon enough! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job! that looked challenging. I always laugh when i see your vids, which is why i keep wathing em. Next time try to grind that handrail!

keep it up dude, you are an inspiration to alot of people on this forum, including myself.

dude that video made my day :slight_smile:
i liked it a lot. you’re going to be jumping bigger sets and gaps than me soon!
especially once you get that hop up and out.

Thanks beeper! I woke up today aching like mad everywhere, and felt as if somebody had kicked me in the kidneys! I think I overdid it yesterday, but it was worth it! :slight_smile:

Haha no way you’re the king! Somehow I think if I was hopping/jumping stair sets on a 19" trials, it would be a lot easier, especially getting more height!:stuck_out_tongue:

no, i think its easier to do it on a 24.
if i had a light, super strong, and fast 24… it would be better for stairs every day of the week :slight_smile:

Ok, because ppl have told me I should slow down on my approach, so I can control my launch, compress the tire and hop up and out. And if so, then I just thought a lighter 19" trials would make it easier to get up & out.

Seems if I go too fast, there’s no time to do that. But I’ll tell you, I LOVE the speed and feeling of flying off those stair sets and landing with all that momentum! But yeah, I’m still working on getting more height.

I also think I may be favoring my forward foot (left) more than my right, and not getting equal amounts of downward “push” on my pedals at time of launch.

You might be able to get higher on a 19’’ but you were also going pretty darn fast on the 24’’ which carried you pretty far. That was really neat to watch though!

:smiley:
20 :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

You should practice doing all sorts of hops up pallets in your yard more.