unifreak 7 is "Shaun Johanneson" ?

on a very old forum in the threads in like 2004 or something there was a post by “unifreak7” It said something and at the end it said “By Shaun Johanneson” Duz any one know if it really is him, Oh yea and anyone know what “Kevin Mcmullin”'s username is? i went on the member list and it had “kevin” LOL but would that be keven mcmullin?

Unifreak7 = Shaun J

Tugboat = Kevin M

lol thx no more need to be discussed on this thread :slight_smile:

Yeahhh… usually when someone signs their name in ever single post, it’s probably them. :slight_smile:

He still posts even recently.

HAHA, this is hilarious.

Its weird when people sign there name to something. And everyone already knows who they are.

or that they type it in each post, rather than putting it in their signeture.

KlownLife, you’ve been rather quiet of late.
How’s life and unicycling videos?

No, im Shaun.

Yittaaaaa…

imposter

Yeh, I’ve been keeping it shut…only saying what I really feel neccassary as this thread demonstrates, haha.
Last vid was the call out vid, watch this space for a new video soon, hopefully something new and fresh that you will all enjoy.

Wow, it’s nice that someone is missing me.

Hows tricks for you GILD?

Jas

What are you trying to say here?

Chase

Probably that if you’re going to sign your name after every post, you may as well put it in your signature to save you the time - but if you need that line in your sig then… well…

Thank you for that explanation.

One I don’t want it in my sig.
and two, if I tried to edit my sig it would just delete it because I have more than 5 lines.
sooo all the haters
DEAL WITH IT

Chase

getting a little too ofended over somthing so microsopic don’t you think?

your microsopic.

DEAL WITH THAT NOW WILL YOU?

:slight_smile:

My penis is microscopic.

DEAL WITH THAT NOW WILL YOU?

I’m sorry, the e-world has yet to develop a way of truly elucidating sarchasm.
Except maybe smilies, and I hate those.

Chase

ummmm

all i wanted to know is what shaun and kevins usernames were lol and theres alot of posts. oh welll no probs :wink:

Threadjack, it happens, get use to it.

One topic leads to another, etc etc etc.