uniDC

somebody needs to make a unicycle convention in like washington D.C. or like
in virginia or somewhere near these area i wanna ride and mingle with other riders!

There’s a shortage of unicycle events for most everyone in the states. im in oregon and theres nothing near me also, but i still went to moab. to long to drive, didnt think it was worth the drive again next year, so im not going again.

What types of riding do you do? Where abouts do you live? I am over in Fairfax. There are quite a few riders in this area and new ones popping up all the time.

There are also a lot of events I am setting up now in the DC area if you do either distance, xc, or muni you will be in luck.

I am setting up a club page for DC unicyclists that should almost be done and will go on my domain soon, but for now dcuni.com just points to my blog.

You could take a plane. =p I love Moab. I couldnt go this year, and it sucked. There so many trials lines everywhere. In the town, at the park, along the trails. Oh man. Id live there.

Anyways, if you want things done, do it yourself. Its usually a few riders who get together and organize rides and little conventions, They start out slow, but tend to pick up and they are always fun.

=) I should start organizing a program every year. then everyone in our area could ride with other people without having to drice 1500 miles :slight_smile:

Id come down to it. I love riding in Oregon. Portland has some sweet stuff, and if everyone could get a MAX day pass, we could cover a lot of areas to ride.

awesome if you have events in dc i would love to come to them im pretty close to dc it would only be like a 2 hour drive and i manly do trials but i have riden some long disence and iwould love tyo do more but i have a 20’ so its kinda hard

Here you go:
THIS COMING WEEKEND:
[THREAD]63352[/THREAD]

In the making:

And before my knees got all beat up, I was in the Richmond thread a lot:

Also I’d suspect Max and Joey are making more plans for the warmer weather:
Maximus Unis (NoVA)
JoeJumps4fun (Fredericksburg)

Looking forward to it :smiley: :smiley: