unicyclists spotted in Tasmania.

Ok, granted, i may not have been in the best condition for identifying things but i know a bunch of dirty big unicycles cruising down sandybay road when i see a bunch of dirty big unicycles cruising down sandybay road.

explain!
please.

I have also recieved of messages accusing me of being all of you. It turns out people cannot seem to be able to comprehend more than one unicyclist.

Is this a pisstake? Surely you know about the Tasmania Unicycle Tour?

nope, no pisstake. I did not know about it.
I thought i reckognised Tony.

You probably noticed me. sandybay road, i was wearing purple jeans, an orange shirt and a shocked facial expression. Hou all rocked up at the traffic lights and hugged.

unicyclists

that was aubin doing his class 8 project - with (yes you werent seeing things) tony melton from NZ; indian sid, nick, matt from melbourne and canadian tynan rollo - they rode from launcestom to hobart in 5 days
if you have a 36" coker you can go from sandfly to dover on monday and to cockle creek on tuesday
ka

Thankyou for your helpfull information. actually i remember seeing Aubin, i thought he was familiar but i hadn’t seen him since the circus festival. unfortunately my largest uni is 24’
wow launnie to hobart…
good on him.