Unicyclist on 'Grumpy Old Men'

The other day I spotted a unicyclist on a BBC programme called “Grumpy Old Men” so I quickly pressed record. Below are a couple of screen grabs, anyone know him?

The title of the programme says a lot about the subject but just to set the seen at the point they showed the unicyclist the background music is “The Who’s My Generation” and the voice over is “They are increasingly out of step with the world around them.”

I don’t know what you are up to here! I don’t know about him, I am really pissed off.

PS I am a grumpy old man

HRMMMPH!

ps Grumpy dude is out of touch with the fact that he needs air in that tire…

But I’d be afraid to approach such a grumpy dude.

whats wrong with his tire! No he doesn’t need air .Its just fine. Leave him alone!

why do people always wonder if people know people on unicycles :thinking: do you think every unicyclist knows every other? :thinking: and why do they always make pots about how they saw a guy unicycling? dont you do it yourself is it really that out of the ordinary :thinking: :roll_eyes:

Others seemed to enjoy it, maybe you should just ignore it next time. :slight_smile:

I don’t think you get the point of the thread, oh well maybe you’re a candidate for a new show “Grumpy Young Men” :smiley:

Nice comeback! Anyway, thanks for posting about a unicycle sighting, I like to hear about them.

Re: Unicyclist on ‘Grumpy Old Men’

I think that should read, “they are increasingly out of step with the rest of the world goosestepping around them.”