Unicyclist in Need of Help!

Hey all.

I’m a student at the University of Denver and am doing a study on unicyclists and what makes them so unique. So, you anyone would be so kind to answer a few survey questions for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Please don’t delay. If you are willing to help e-mail me at dkjeller@du.edu, and I will send the survey to you via e-mail. Please and Thank You!

You could just post the survey here and ask for responses via e-mail . . .

might reduce the creepy factor a bit.

Yes, and you’d get a lot more responses. I already received the survey and replied; it’s pretty basic questions. Good luck with the project, let us know how it turns out! See if you can tell us anything about ourselves that we don’t know.

We don’t know a lot. :slight_smile:

Survey Questions

Thanks for the suggetions.
Here are the questions:

Sex (Male/Female)?

Occupation?

Where do you live (state)?

How old are you?

How long have you been unicycling?

How advanced are you? (What can you do?: ride forward, hop, ride backwards, idle, still learning, other tricks, etc.)

How and when did you first get into unicycling? Why did you start unicycling?

What is your favorite thing(s) about unicycling?

What is your least favorite thing(s) about unicycling?

How many/what kinds of unicycles do you own?

Do you do any freestyle/trial/mountain unicycling?

Do you juggle?

Have you tried to get your friends or family to unicycle also? Any success?

Are you personally familiar with any othter unicyclists?

Any interesting stories about you and your unicycle?

Thanks Again,
Daniel Kjellerson

[QUOTE=dkjellers;1237187]
Thanks for the suggetions.
Here are the questions:

Sex (Male/Female)? male

Occupation? student/ sixsixone rider

Where do you live (state)? GA

How old are you? 13

How long have you been unicycling? just over 1 year

How advanced are you? (What can you do?: ride forward, hop, ride backwards, idle, still learning, other tricks, etc.) intermediate, ride forward backword, idle, led wrap, 4 pallet sidehop, ect.

How and when did you first get into unicycling? Why did you start unicycling? got inspired by seeing a ad for unicycle.com

What is your favorite thing(s) about unicycling? the uniqness of it and the challenge

What is your least favorite thing(s) about unicycling? the figure that unicycles are assosiated with a circus

How many/what kinds of unicycles do you own? 10. they all do trials, MUni, flat tricks, commuting

Do you do any freestyle/trial/mountain unicycling? i do mostly trials and a little bit of MUni

Do you juggle? no

Have you tried to get your friends or family to unicycle also? Any success? my brother can ride about 100 feet and freemount

Are you personally familiar with any othter unicyclists? yes

Any interesting stories about you and your unicycle? one time at the skatepark a teenager came up to me and asked to ride my unicycle. i let him thinking that he would just try and fail. but he freemounted and started riding around. i later found out he has one at home.

Thanks Again,