Unicycling theme song?

Hey, listen to this: http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/children/westerns/rawhide.wav

Just in case you’d like to sing along:

Keep movin’, movin’, movin’ … Though they’re disapprovin’ … Keep them dogies movin’, Rawhide … Don’t try to understand ‘em … Just rope ‘em, throw and brand ‘em … Soon we’ll be livin’ high and wide … My heart’s calculatin’ … My true love will be waitin’ … Be waitin’ at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up, head 'em up, move 'em on, move 'em on, head 'em up, Rawhide … Head 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em in, let 'em out, cut 'em out, ride 'em in, Rawhide!

The 2nd verse is especially for Muniers:
Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin’ … Though the streams are swollen … Keep them dogies rollin’, Rawhide … Through rain and wind and weather … Hell bent for leather … Wishin’ my gal was by my side … All the things I’m missin’ … Good vittles, love and kissin’ … Are waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up, head 'em up, move 'em on, move 'em on, head 'em up, Rawhide … Head 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em in, let 'em out, cut 'em out, ride 'em in, Rawhide! Rawhide!

Whaddya say? Is this a good candidate for a unicycling theme song, or what? Ride with a bullwhip (or, OK OK, Phil, a cattle-prod), and “dogies” equals those pedestrians who sing/whistle/hum Entry of the Gladiators at you…

Big wheel keeps on turnin’
Carryin’ me home to see my kin…

I prefer a song by the toasters as my uni theme it goes like this

"Yes I have a problem with creation
Homo sapiens as the master plan
Since the missing link drove in to drink frustration
I must confess to be a Darwin man

So it is the thumb that matters
Where evolution is concerned
But a god creates his study of drinking patterns
So a far more valid lesson can be learned

They say Darwin is contented
Whilst impeding his ability to think
Where the greater truth that’s all they have fermented
Leaves suspicious selves distrust the demon drink

So belly up and have another round boys
And the devil, he don’t give a damn
He knows what you’re thinking, your gonna keep on drinking
That’s what separates the monkeys from the man

He knows what you’re thinking, your gonna keep on drinking
That’s what separates the monkeys from the man

That’s what separates the monkeys from the man"

Monkeys cant drink

well thats funny,i thought you would much prefer songz that made a hoot out of my threads?

Re: Unicycling theme song?

I have a vision of someone on a muni jumping up and down, rodeo-styleee, waving a cattle prod in the air shouting “YEEHAWWWW!!!”…

Yeah…

Phil, just me

Nah thats just a good shoe song and I mean your clothes are kinda crappie too :stuck_out_tongue: but isnt Unicycling more about monkeys and drinking beer. I mean Really…