Unicycling on UK TV - ITV1 Daredevils 10th Feb 7:30pm

Hi this is toby i when to the BMW weekend! I missed the program which i’m gutted and i was wondering if anyone could put it on the gallery.

Also is there going to be another BMW weekend this year(2004) just trying to work out my calander for this year :slight_smile:

Cheers

I will bring my Laptop with me down to Denton, it has a very decent sized screen on it. I will also leave Universe 2 in for anyone who wants to look at it.

Roger

Hi Toby,

I’m sure there’ll be another BMW this year. Don’t know who will be organising it, where it will be, or even when it will be. I think it’s usually around the same time each year (Sept). I hope it’s not the weekend 11/12 Sept, as I won’t be able to make it!!!

Steve

Yes

Now you’re just bragging :wink:

The disc image comes out at about 4.5Gb with the BONUS VIDEOS, so I don’t fancy transferring that down the Internet. The problem is that dreaded ‘copyright’. I could easily transfer the Daredevils video to MPEG-4 and upload it but I doubt Gilby would be pleased to have it on his server. Of course there is always file sharing :smiley: BTW everything else on the DVD is copyright free-ish.

Gary

Re: Unicycling on UK TV - ITV1 Daredevils 10th Feb 7:30pm

steve.colligan <steve.colligan@noemail.message.poster.at.unicyclist.com> wrote:
> I’m sure there’ll be another BMW this year. Don’t know who will be
> organising it, where it will be, or even when it will be. I think it’s
> usually around the same time each year (Sept). I hope it’s not the
> weekend 11/12 Sept, as I won’t be able to make it!!!

The BMW is a moveable feast. It has been in May 2 years and sept 3
years. Its up to who ever organises it. So who organises it? Well, who
ever
wants to and is the first to say loudly and publicly ( like on a forum
or at BUC etc) " I am organising the BMW on these dates at this
location, please come along".
I guess there could even be more than one BMW in a given year…

Sarah
organsier of the first 2 BMWs

Union of UK Unicyclists
By and for UK riders

Re: Re: Unicycling on UK TV - ITV1 Daredevils 10th Feb 7:30pm

I think Mr Cumbria Muni and Trials said he was thinking of doing it, which would be super, more really big terrain.

Joe